Pablo Picasso's Painting on Anti-War
Good evening with companionship to
all. The film I have recently seen, the book I have read out in recent days…. The music
what I had heard…the philosophy what I discussed with my little young minds….
such every thing I would like to share with you in this innovative platform.
William Shakespeare denote in his ply
Machbeth which his one of the notable tragedy Fair is foul and foul is fair,
of course this is the portrait of present world. when I start over to write
this article, The BBC's Tamil service's news division threatens to release a
documentary on Corona in India in a European style... In Colombia, people's anger over paying taxes is burning.
Amazon Prime sends a text message to my cell phone to watch the award winning
film My Octopus Teacher, heartless action made in Gasa by opponent, yes! Its burning
spread out everywhere. could hear the voice of the voiceless children. In such media crises... We have to get used to reading, writing and
thinking a lot. It has imposed a curfew on the right route, with half a curfew
continuing from Tamilnadu. Let us undergo the discourse about Political of Economy,
expression of Art forms, logical and illogical concerning of philosophy. Dear
Readers! It is time to get the integrated outlook from our serious of event
which have happening around us.

No comments:
Post a Comment